Sunday 11 November 2012

London

On Thursday Me and Tom trekked it to London, I'd bought him tickets to see M83 for his 21st in the summer and I jumped at the chance to take 2 days off work!! It was one of the best gigs I've ever been to, it finished pretty early which meant we had extra time to squeeze in drinks with my big brother....we spent the evening talking about hobby horses, one pound fish and drinking shots of cointreau. Oh I also accidentally invented something called the gardigan, which is wearing the guardian as a cardigan, don't pretend like you're not impressed.

Before we went to the gig we went for some cocktails in Seven bar in Brixton




As I mentioned in a previous post, this summer i spent building a 9 flight stair case (below is a picture of the staircase) It's in a private gallery in London called Marlborough Arts. It was right round the corner from the ritz, we were by far the scruffiest people in that part of London, we actually heard a woman talking about how embarrassed she was to be carrying a Sainsburys bag. 


Class Picture of me wearing a hard hat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment