Wednesday 7 November 2012

Bonfire Night

Thought I would take this mundane Wednesday evening to share some photos I took on Monday evening at Plymouth Bonfire night. 
Considering Plymouth is pretty renowned for it firework displays, the little Bonfire night I used to go to back home in the Cotswold would easily give it a run for it money! Also, it was lacking the cynical spin that my dad puts on the evening, usually by his incessant moaning about being roped in to cook the sausage AGAIN! Or there hilariously embarrassing re-enactment of the Guy Fawkes being arrested and the lighting of the bonfire as he runs behind the stack of wood and everybody cheers in a "you did you best" kind of way!











1 comment:

  1. Pretty photos, I love fireworks, the show in your area looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete